Although a majority of our work is lifestyle, we are often found in a darkened studio fiddling around with mirrors and reflective card. Much of my personal training as an assistant was still life based. I spent 3 years as a studio assistant for a leading still life advertising and food photographers. It taught me allot.
So when I am now asked to work on still life and food photography shoots throughout London, I love it. The attention to detail that I can control and the subtle use of light are critical which really appeals to me with food photography. Regardless of setting, I use reflective surfaces to bounce light and paint the perfect mood to show the product or scene beautifully.
This allows us to blend my skills in capturing natural lifestyle images with food photography to create a perfect depiction of atmosphere and depth.
What food photography services do you provide?
- Our food packages cover everything from small restaurant menu shoots to full service food advertising photography, and everything in between
- We have worked for multinational restaurants and leisure companies, so your requirements can be easily catered
Where will the session take place?
- We can shoot in our fully equipped studio with kitchens, food stylists and creative team on hand
- Alternatively we are comfortable travelling to your preferred location with all the team
- Although Greater London is home to a large part of our still life and food photography client base, we provide our services nationwide and globally
As we shoot for a wide variety of clients, styles and requirements, we tend to work around a daily rate for all the creative team. Give us a call with your requirements and we can give you a detailed quote within a hours.